Acer® Veriton S480G
Acer® Vertion® M480G comes with the Intel® Celeron® dual-core™ E1400 model. This powerful processor is enabled with virtualization technology of Intel® and provides computing strength to perform complex office tasks. The Acer® Vertion® M480G comes with a 3GB memory, an amount that ensures multi-tasking. The stock memory can be upgraded to 4GB. Acer® has equipped the Veriton® M480G with a variety of utilities that keep your system safe and secure.
The Acer® Veriton® M480G is an ordinary business desktop and replaces with security, robustness, productivity, and efficiency. It’s unlike the common daily routine systems for businesses like e-mail, layout, and update of spreadsheets, processing sensitive financial information as well as storage of critical data. Its green status not only provides energy efficiency but also concern for the environment.
The Acer® Veriton® M480G are robust system; they are capable of performing all business tasks. Its green status provides not only energy efficiency but demonstrates concern for the environment. The end users and management will appreciate its TPM based encryption that protects sensitive information and data. This machine is perfect for the traditional office setting. The Acer® Veriton® M480G control centre feature allows trouble free management of frequently accessed programs. The end users and the management appreciate the TPM based encryption that protects sensitive information and data. The Variable-speed Super-Multi drive, a DVD drive that can read and write all DVD formats and the integrated Intel® Graphics Accelerator X4500 meets all the needs of a business user.
- FIVE –Â ProcessorThe Acer® Veriton® M480G comes with the Intel® Pentium® Processor Celeron® E1400 model. This powerful processor is enabled with Virtualization technology of Intel® and provides large computing strength to perform the most complex office tasks. Acer® provides two upgrade options. Those options include the Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E7600 and the Intel® Core™ 2 Quad Processor Q8400.
- FOUR –Â Memory or storageThe Acer® Veriton® M480 comes with Genuine Windows® 7 Professional installed. It comes with a 3GB of memory; this ensures multi-tasking and graphics to run smoothly. The stock memory can be upgraded to 4GB. Compared to the base systems of other brands, the 160GB hard drive will be considered small by some but this storage device can be expanded to a 320GB SATA hard drive.
- THREE –Â The security controlAcer® shipped the Veriton® M480G with a variety of utilities that keeps your system safe and secure. The Veriton® Control Center feature allows the trouble-free management of frequently accessed programs, data and power. The security box utilizes TPM (Trusted Platform Module) data encryption to protect your passwords, financial records, and sensitive data.
- TWO –Â Green StatusAcer® Veriton® M480G is “green”, in the sense that the computer complies with PC ENERGY STAR, GS, and EPEAT Silver certifications, which reduce maintenance costs, extends the lifespan of hardware and makes the Veriton® M480G easier to recycle when required.
- ONE – Â SoftwareAcer® Veriton® M480 includes a preinstalled image of select 2007 Microsoft® Office suites. Cyber link Power DVD, Wave EMBASSY Trust Suite, Adobe® Reader, Acer® Empowering Technology, Intel® Matrix Storage Manager, antivirus software, NTI Media Maker, Acer® Client Manager, Acer® Security Suite, Veriton® Control Center are some of the exciting software added by Acer®.