Acer® Veriton M265
Acer® Veriton® M265 measures 17.3 inches in length, 7.1 inches in width and 13.9 inches in height and is provided with Intel® Core™ 2 duo E7600 processor with 3.06 GHz speed. A built-in speaker enhances multimedia presentations and completes the Acer Veriton M265 appeal as a powerful business machine. It supports 64 bit computing and dual core technology. A Quad-Core™ processor and scalable chipset give the Veriton® M265 great flexibility.
This system can easily handle typical business productivity and multimedia chores. This reliable system is provided with integrated network adapter and is designed for business users and offers decent specification with affordable price.
This innovative desktop system is compatible with ROHS and PC 2001. It is provided with Windows® 7 professional and Windows® XP Professional OS.Acer® Veriton® M265 system is designed to be used for small-to-medium sized businesses. It is a competitive model that has posed a serious threat to other leading brands in the industry. The software includes, Adobe® Acrobat Reader, Media Maker, McAfee® Internet Security Suite (Trial), Microsoft® Office 2007, and Acer® security. The company provides one year warranty services to its customers. This system also provides integrated network adapter. The large-capacity hard disk and abundant memory increase performance speed for efficient multitasking.
- FIVE –Â Handy software utilitiesThe Veriton® M265 comes preloaded with Microsoft® Windows Vista® Business Edition as well as a “downgrade” to Windows® XP for users who prefer the older operating system. Several Acer®-specific utilities should make life easier if you are your own IT department. Most interesting is the Acer® Recovery Management utility, which helps you recover the system if operating system files are damaged.
- FOUR –Â Designed with service in mindThe black-and-gray Veriton® M265 has a look best described as functionally inoffensive. The Acer® Veriton® M265 case is all metal—not the plastic you find on other low-cost PCs-which adds durability and helps dissipate heat. Also, vents on all four sides help keep things cool. That means the large fan for the processor can spin at a more leisurely rate, which makes the Veriton® M265 not just quiet in operation, but nearly silent.
- THREE –Â Integrated multi-touch screenAcer Veriton® M265 offers finger touch and pen input for faster and more intuitive navigation and manages your multimedia with drag-and-drop convenience. You can also create colorful memos usingTouch Memo to cruise the web with Internet Explorer® and view your next travel destination using Microsoft Surface Globe..
- TWO –Â Veriton® Control Center utilityThis feature makes it very easy to manage your data. Giving you better control is the Acer® security, which keeps your files safe, while Acer® PC Guard can recover your entire system within seconds.
- ONE – Â Acer Empowering TechnologyEmpowering Technology suite features applications that improve system performance, reduce noise, protect data and make recovery effortless. It also keeps your data safe and secure from prying eyes. This powerful suite prevents unauthorized system access and backs up important files and Acer® settings management. It also helps to configure desktop settings with simple powerful controls.