Acer® Aspire S3-915 hits the market for $899
Are you waiting to get your hands on the much-awaited ultrabooks of the year? Well, the wait is over. Ultrabooks are now in the market. Acer has proudly announced its first ultrabook - Acer Aspire S3-951. This is the first ultrabook to hit the market among the proposed ones of different brands. Those others are expected to hit the market shortly. You can now indulge yourself with the new Acer ultrabook that is priced just at $899.
Some special features that come with Acer Aspire S3-915 ultrabook are:
• Acer Green Instant On Technology: This technology helps in bringing back the system from its sleep mode in just two seconds. It can restore all your applications that you have opened earlier, such as e-mails, websites, documents, etc. in just two seconds. And it takes only six seconds to come out of the deep sleep mode
• Acer Instant Connect Technology: It helps you to reconnect to the Internet from the sleep mode in just 2.5 seconds
• Long Battery Life: The battery life of the new ultrabook can last up to six hours
Let us also take a look at the other specifications of the first ultrabook launched by Acer, Aspire S3-915:
• 13.3 inch HD display screen with 1366x768 resolution and LED backlit
• 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor with 2467M CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz
• 4GB RAM
• Windows 7 Home Premium operating system
• 320GB 5200RPPM hard drive
• 20 GB SSD
• 128MB system memory with integrated HD Graphics 3000
• Connectivity ports consisting of two USB 2.0 ports, one HDMI port that supports HDCP, Bluetooth 4.0 HS, 2-in-1 card reader, and supporting 802.11 b/g/n wireless connectivity.
• It comes with 1.3MP HD webcam, 1280x1084
Ultrabooks are extra light and thin. So, Acer is all set to give a tough competition to Apple MacBook Air with its newly launched ultrabook- Aspire S3-915.