Features of Acer® Extensa 5635
Acer Extensa 5635 is an entry-level laptop from Acer. It is a stable, sturdy machine that lives up to the expectations of its users. This laptop series has a 15.6" TFT LCD display with 16:9 aspect ratio. It also has a maximum pixel resolution of 1366 x 768. It uses Intel Core2 Duo Processor T6570 and Mobile Intel GM45 Express chipset. Genuine Windows 7 Professional Operating System is used in this notebook.
The Acer Extensa 5635 notebook is anticipated for own work and business use. This notebook works well on temperature variations and humid conditions. It offers a dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM RAM 3GB memory which can be upgraded to a maximum of 4GB, using two SO-DIMM modules. This notebook possess 250GB hard drive and the video processor used is Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M.
Acer Extensa 5635 notebook is provided with LAN interface port like Gigabit Ethernet port and the wireless Intel® Wireless Wi-Fi Link network connection supporting 802.11b/g/Draft N and Acer SignalUp technology is used for enhanced antenna efficiency. This notebook provides a multi card reader that can access almost all common flash memory storage devices including xD-Picture Card and an optical DVD drive is also provided. This notebook has several security features and it is bunched with Acer’s proprietary software. It uses a 6-cell lithium ion battery that gives a back up of 2 hours. It also has a multi-gesture touchpad that support circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action zoom and page flip option.
- FIVE –Â Acer Crystal Eye technologyThe Acer Extensa 5635 is provided with a built-in web camera that delivers high-quality video conferencing. This notebook use Acer crystal eye technology. This technology helps the web camera to work well even in bad light conditions. This is able by the use of Acer PrimaLite and Acer PureZone technology. This technology suits well for the professionals who are always on the move.
- FOUR –Â Acer Empowering TechnologyTo make this notebook more user friendly, it is provided with some featured programs like Acer eDataSecurity, epower, eRecovery and eSettings Management. These technologies are collectively named as Acer empowering technology. The Acer eDataSecurity management administrates the file folder description and it encrypts confidential files in an entire folder. The Acer ePower Management administrates the power options like battery life status and LCD brightness status. The eSettings supervises the system information, boot options and BIOS passwords.
- THREE –Â Acer Video Conference ManagerThis technology enhances the Instant messenger voice and video chat experience of this notebook. It allows chatting with different messenger clients in a unified simple way. With the use of this technology users can change their audio devices frequently without interrupting the ongoing chatting. Users can readily plug-in and use Bluetooth headsets with this notebook and also this technology gives clearer and crisper voice or video chat.
- TWO –Â Secure and PowerfulThis series notebook offers good basic security features like user, administrator and hard drive BIOS passwords, Kensington lock slot and the hard disk drive is protected with good shock-resistant feature. Some innate programs or applications are available in this notebook like Acer Launch Manager,Acer Video Conference Manager, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Corel WinDVD Demo version, eSobi, Google Toolbar, McAfee Internet Security Suite (trial version), Norton Online Backup, NTI Media Maker Trial version, Oberon Gamezone and WildTangent.
- ONE – Â General FeaturesThe Acer Extensa 5635 is a well configured notebook with professional looks. This product comes with a standard one year warranty or with an optional warranty of 3 years. It can do professional reliable works very efficiently and it is an energy star qualified product. This product also has a built-in microphone and two integrated speakers. It offers Microsoft direct sound compatibility.
The Acer Extensa 5635 series notebooks are meant for busy professionals as this system offers a balance between performance and money.