Wireless Problem with Acer® Aspire
Acer Aspire laptop is a well thought product that offers an intelligent combination of useful features, making it a perfect fit for both casual users and everyday busy businessman.Â It packs several attractive features that are usually found in expensive notebooks. One of its features is its ability to connect wirelessly. This helps in enhancing your productivity by helping you stay connected anytime, at anywhere. However, at times, wireless connectivity with Acer Aspire laptop starts showing up undesirable symptoms like unable to connect to the Internet, signals dropping frequently, etc. This article describes the steps on how to successfully connect your Acer Aspire laptop to the Wi-Fi connection and tips to fix your wireless connection issues to get rid of all your wireless connection worries:
Connecting to the Wi-Fi
- Boot your Acer Aspire laptop.
- Right-click on the wireless Internet icon and select ‘Enable’ from the drop-down menu to enable the wireless connection on the device.
- Right-click the icon once again and select to view all the available wireless networks.
- Select the Wi-Fi network you want to connect your device to.
- Type in the password and click ‘Connect’ to connect your Acer Aspire computer to the Internet.
Solving the connectivity problem
Sometimes connecting to the available network is not easy and you need to carry out some troubleshooting steps to get your job done. However, at times, even the complex wireless connectivity woes can be solved just by reinstalling your Wireless card driver all over again. For this,
- Go to the Acer website and navigate to the Acer Support web page.
- Click on the ‘Download’ link.
- Type the model number of your Acer Aspire laptop and press the ‘Search’ button.
- Download and save the wireless driver file for your laptop.
- Now, open the ‘Start’ menu and click on the Control Panel.
- Open ‘Device Manager’ and go to the ‘Network Adapters’ menu.
- Double-click on your wireless card and select the ‘Drivers’ tab.
- Click on ‘Update Drivers’ button and select the location to look for new drivers.
- Once the drivers file has been located, click ‘Next’ to reinstall the driver on your Acer laptop and fix your wireless issues.
Call toll free 1 855 661 6161