Facing problems with your Acer Laptop? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get online technical support for all your Acer laptop worries. Call Now!
Restore Factory Settings in Acer® Aspire Laptops
The factory restore utility in your Acer Aspire laptop helps you to restore the hard drive of your Acer laptop back to its default factory configured state. It removes all data that has been added to the laptop since the last time when factory restore utility was used. This is especially useful when a vital file gets corrupted and the only option to save your computer from crashing is by restoring it back to its original factory settings. This process removes all the old programs and corrupted files that make your computer slow and unresponsive.
To restore your Acer Aspire laptop back to its factory setting, follow our step by step solution given below:
- Go to the Windows Start menu and click ‘All Programs.’
- Now go to the ‘Acer’ folder and select ‘Acer eRecovery Management.’ This will open up the utility.
- Next, click the ‘Restore’ button and then click ‘Completely Restore System to Factory Defaults.’
- Confirm the action by pressing the ‘Yes’ option and click ‘Start.’
- Now press ‘OK’ when the second confirmation dialog box appears. This will restart the computer.
- Click ‘Next’ in the warning window after the computer reboots.
- Again, click ‘Next’ in the Restore Destination window.
- Hitting ‘OK’ in the popup will begin the restoration process.
- Click ‘OK’ once the restoration is complete.
Once all these steps have been performed, your Acer Aspire laptop will restart and Windows will finish the recovery process.
Image Source : i1.ytimg