Network Controller on Acer® Aspire Laptop
Network controller is a device that helps you to connect your laptop to the available network. It is a serial bus of micro-controllers that connect actuators, sensors, and devices in a computer to control the applications in real-time. Network Controller acts as an integrated part of the motherboard in your Acer Aspire laptop. In your laptop, a network controller is configured with the help of LAN drivers, which help in establishing the connection with the available network. However, there are certain issues that could affect the performance of network controllers on your Acer Aspire laptop.
Causes behind a faulty network controller could be many, but missing or outdated network controller driver is the most common of them all. Therefore, if the drivers are faulty, damaged, or missing, then the network controller will create problems and will not allow you to connect to the available network connection. Thus, in order to assure good running of network controller in your Acer Aspire laptop, you must always install the right driver after checking its compatibility with the operating system installed on your laptop.
Although drivers for network controller are usually provided on an installation CD, it is also possible to directly download the drivers from the Internet, in case you are facing any problem with the network controller.
Just follow our simple steps mentioned below to install network controller drivers for your Acer Aspire laptop:
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the manufacturer’s website of your Ethernet controller.
- Click on the ‘Support’ feature and then click ‘Downloads and Drivers.’
- Now enter the model number of your Acer Aspire Ethernet controller device.
- Select the operating system on your computer and then select the driver from the list and hit ‘download’ to download it directly to your computer.
- Once the download is complete, follow the steps mentioned in the installation wizard to complete the installation process.
Restart the computer to apply the changes.