Acer® Aspire One D250 Notebook
Acer® Aspire® One D250 is a 10.1” netbook that allows the user to keep productive, entertained and connected all the time. The installed Windows® XP support all the requirements of a user with maximum flexibility and power. It is powered by Intel® Atom™ processor N280 and 1 GB RAM. It includes wireless LAN, Bluetooth®, built-in stereo speakers and web camera.
This mini laptop has 1 GB RAM that makes the Intel® Atom™ to run more smooth and faster to make an efficient use of multimedia application. The large disk storage capacity of 160 GB allows the users to save the required program and creating the backup of the important files. It is more suited for home users and also for the business executives.
Acer® Aspire® One D250 netbook has an impressive new look with colorful exterior. It has a high-brightness TFT LCD and Acer® CrystalBrite Technology LED backlight that makes the overall image viewing more attractive. The clear image viewing experience with the small but powerful Intel® Atom™ processor gives an experience of full size netbook. It is shock-resistant to small or little bumps while the user travels or when the device is not handled in a more careful manner. It includes 1 GB RAM that allows the processor and other applications to run smoother. It includes integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950 to run digital viewing smoother and faster. It has two integrated stereo speakers, optimized Dolby® Head phone technology with a fine compatibility to Microsoft® DirectSound® program.
- FIVE –Â Better Power backupThis laptop comes with three and six Lithium ion batteries that depend upon the user requirements. Each three-cell battery can provide the back from 3 hours to 3 hours 20 minutes, thus allowing the user to enjoy the double backup time with six Lithium ion batteries.
- FOUR –Â Powerful processorThis mini laptop is installed with powerful Intel® Atom™ processor that allows a user to enjoy the experience just like a full size netbook with the help of sufficient hard drive. The processor supports multitasking functionality to run in a usual manner.
- THREE –Â Multiple connectivityThis netbook supports multiple connectivity to systems that provide effective multimedia benefits to users. It includes ports like Microphone three USB 2.0, Multi-in-one card reader, Optional Multi MediaCard™, Reduced- size Multi MediaCard™ and Memory Stick®.
- TWO –Â Light weightAcer® Aspire® One D250 is a light weight device which allows the user to carry anywhere to meet his requirements all the time. It weighs only 1.1 kg and with three cell battery, and 1.27 kg with six cell battery. The light weight enables the system to become a perfect travel companion to a user.
- ONE – Â Shock resistantThis netbook is designed to sustain any shocks that can occur while traveling or when the device is not handled more carefully. The resistance is provided from small or little bumps which help to protect the hard disk, thus protecting the file program from any damage.