Review on Acer® Aspire One D255 Netbook
The Acer Aspire One D255 netbook has got Intel GMA 3150 graphics and it supports Direct X 9. The Acer Aspire One D255 is a 10.1-inch netbook with a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. This netbook supports DDR3 memory and 1GB is supplied for Windows 7 starter edition computers. This netbook is now even more attractive as it comes in a range of stylish new colors.
Acer Aspire One D255 netbook has a sporting smooth look and impassive style and weight. The latest Acer Aspire One D255 spices up your multimedia enjoyment and social networking experience. Acer Aspire One D255 is very easy to carry. The netbook is mainly designed for business class people. This D255 series netbook delivers plenty of amazing features and comes wrapped in multiple colors.
Acer Aspire One D255 netbook weighs only 2.2 pounds. This netbook is available in four colors viz. black, red, brown, and aquamarine. The 10.1-inch display with LED backlit LCD technology of this netbook provides better graphical support to the users. The Operating System used in this laptop is Windows 7 starter and it has a massive 250GB hard drive. The battery capacity provided by this netbook is 8 hours. Acer Aspire One D255 netbook is powered by AMD Athlon II Neo K125 processors. Another feature of Packard Bell Dot Mu is ATI Radeon HD 4225 graphics card, 1GB of DDR3 of RAM, 1.3-megapixel HD webcam, built-in microphone, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, and Microsoft Office Starter 2010. Acer Aspire One D255 netbook offers great reliability and portability.
- FIVE –Â DesignThe Acer Aspire One D255 netbook looks pretty neat mainly because of its slim design and light weight. The dull burgundy and black combination of this Acer Aspire One D255 netbook is outstanding and its overall look is sleek. The burgundy lid and the black screen border provide a glossy finish to this laptop and there is the wrist rest as well.
- FOUR –Â DisplayThe display of this Acer Aspire One D255 netbook is striking. Acer Aspire One D255 netbook boasts of a 10.1- inch widescreen with LED backlit LCD technology. This display offers better color resolutions; it is standard for most of the 10.1-inch netbooks. The picture excellence offered by this Acer Aspire One D255 is good. This 10.1- inch display can produce several types of color combinations.
- THREE –Â PerformanceAcer Aspire One D255 netbook has got the AMD Athlon II Neo K125 processor which runs at a clock speed of 1.3GHz. It is backed up by 3GB DDR2 RAM and delivers sound performance to the system. The enormous 1GB of DDR3 RAM speeds up the processing sessions and does not slow down the system even during multitasking. So, you can also store a collection of data files on the 250GB hard disk which provides sufficient storage space space for your data.
- TWO –Â ConnectivityAcer Aspire One D255 netbook has got great connectivity features. Acer Aspire One D255 netbook comes with 802.11 Wi-Fi. This WI-FI technology offers smooth connectivity to Acer Aspire One D255 netbook. So, the user can connect this Acer Aspire One D255 netbook easily to the web and plug in its Ethernet for superfast surfing. It has got a 1.3-megapixel HD webcam and built-in microphone for better connectivity.
- ONE – Â KeyboardThe Acer Aspire One D255 netbook has a ‘fine tip’ design like other Acer netbooks. The keys of this netbook are large and extend end to end across the chassis. The general typing experience is restricted because of the narrow chassis and it has a short palm rest. On these keys, the user can easily type. So, we can easily complete our tasks.
Acer Aspire One D255 is a netbook with great features. This Acer Aspire One D255 uses AMD Athlon II Neo K125 processor and graphics card for superior performance. Acer Aspire One D255 uses all the latest technologies and options to improve its performance.