Facing problems with your Acer Laptop? Call Toll Free @ 1-877-381-6866
Get online technical support for all your Acer laptop worries. Call Now!
How to boot Acer® Aspire One laptop from USB drive
Acer Aspire One Laptops offer flawless system performance, thanks to its best quality internal components and the latest processors. Acer Aspire One laptops combine style and performance for a highly satisfying user experience. Along with other components, Acer Aspire One laptop comes equipped with USB ports that are used to connect the laptop to any USB device. You can even boot your computers with the help of these USB bootable devices. USB devices can also be used for installing drivers and software on your Acer Aspire One laptop.
However, at times, you may face some problems while booting your Acer Aspire One laptop from the USB device, like device getting disconnected, system restarting, etc. If you are one of those who are facing issues while booting your system with the help of USB device or want to know steps to successfully boot your system from a USB device, then follow the steps given below:
- Insert the USB flash drive into the USB slot and click ‘Start.’
- Click ‘All Programs,’ click ‘Acer,’ and then click ‘Acer eRecovery Management.’
- Now choose ‘Backup’ from the left pane and click ‘Create a Factory Default Backup’ from the options.
- Choose the USB drive from the ‘Backup to’ drop-down menu.
- Click ‘Start’ to write the backup files to the storage device and restart the computer.
- Now press ‘F2’ and go to the system setup program.
- Scroll to go to ‘F12 Boot Menu’ and press the ‘F5’ key to change the default option to ‘Enabled’ and exit.
- Choose ‘Save Changes and Exit’ and hit ‘Enter.’
- Now highlight ‘OK’ and again hit ‘Enter’ to restart the computer.
- Next, press ‘F12’ on the boot screen and highlight ‘USB HDD.’
- Hit ‘Enter’ to boot your Acer Aspire One laptop from the USB flash drive.